Cards Against Humanity Australia Edition Base Set v1.7
HOW TO PLAY:
The game plan is simple: A dealer, a pool of players with minimum of 3 players to 8+ players and a gift or surprise to the winner, can be a truth or dare choice, or anything under the sun!
- The dealer reads black card raising a question, or asking for a blank to be filled in.
- The other players, holding a set of ten (10) white “answer” cards with words or phrases, each submit one to the dealers they feel or think that is the most horrible or funniest answer to the question posed.
- The dealer reads them aloud before choosing a winner– answers are generally nouns or gerunds, and include “Racially biased SAT questions,” “lumberjack fantasies,” and “Michelle Obama’s arms” to name a few.
- The dealer determines the best answer and a point goes to the player who gave the chosen white “answer” card! The player who submitted the chosen card(s) is given the question card to represent an “Awesome Point.”
- The player that has the most number of points gets something (coming from the dealer…ha-ha!)
- After each round, the role of the dealer rotates around the table, and play continues until everyone decides to stop.
- Duration: 30 minutes