Planning to throw a house party? Do you and your friends sometimes reminisce about the ‘good old days’ which include the 90s as a highlight? Us too.
If you’re looking some great party games for adults, get into gear to play cards against humanity. Unlike other party games that you have may played before, this card game is as awkward and wicked as you and your friends might be after a few bevvies.
The Basics – How To Play Cards Against Humanity
Playing this game is simple: you have black and white cards. In every round, one person becomes the ‘Card Czar’ who asks a question from a black card, and the others will answer with their funniest white card. Getting the hilarious answers will bring more laugh and fun in your party.
The Card Czar chooses the funniest response and the person who answered with that white card gets to keep the black question card. The person with the most black cards at the end of the game wins.
Add a Booster Pack Like The 90s Nostalgia Cards Pack
You can expand the hours of fun or theme your game nights with the various expansion packs available. One of our favourites is to mix in the “90s Nostalgia Cards Pack” which includes questions like:
- How did Stella get her groove back?
- It’s Morphin’ Time! Mastodon! Pterodactyl! Triceratops! Sabertooth Tiger! __________!
- Believe it or not, Jim Carrey can do a dead-on impression of ___________.
Paired with answers like:
- Sunny D! Alright!
- Liking big butts and not being able to lie about it.
- Deregulating the mortgage market.
- The Y2K bug.
- Wearing Nicolas Cage’s face.
- A bus that will explode if it goes under 50 miles per hour.
- Freeing Willy.
- Yelling “girl power!” and doing a high kick.
- Angels interfering in an otherwise fair baseball game.
- Several Michael Keatons.
Create Your Own Q&As On Blank Cards
It’s even more fun when you get creative beforehand and start writing some of your own question and answer cards. The fun is limitless and will take your next event to another level.