Thanks to the popularity of the infamous Cards Against Humanity game, a variety of spin-offs and custom content have been created by fans all over. The most notable initiative, Cards For Humanity, takes the game-playing online while raising money for the Make-A-Wish foundation. They say it’s “a fast-paced online game for horrible people desperately trying to do good.”
You can register an account or play as a guest and will have to wait a little while for others to join your game. Interesting concept, though it’s still in its early stages where I didn’t have the patience to wait over 2 minutes for 5 other players to join in. There is an option to send the link to your friends so you can play together online.
- Each player begins with, and will always have, 10 white answer cards.
- For each round, one player is randomly chosen as the Card Czar.
- Everyone else answers the black question card by clicking on the answer card they want to use.
- The Card Czar then picks a favorite answer, and whoever played that answer wins the round.
- *Want to adorn your avatar with a glorious crown? Donate to charity after the game!